Noah’s Ark: Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah’s Ark.
1. Don’t miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat!
3. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you’re 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. When you’re stressed, float awhile.
10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
If I could accomplish one thing this year, it would be to become a much more optimistic person. I truly envy people who see the positive side of everything first. I find I do the opposite in a lot cases . Hopefully, I can think about the below a lot more and turn things around a bit. Living in the…
The sleigh was all packed, the reindeer were fed, But Santa still knelt by the side of the bed. “Dear Father,” he prayed “Be with me tonight. There’s much work to do and my schedule is tight. I must jump in my sleigh and streak through the sky, Knowing full well that a reindeer can’t fly. I will visit each…
Mary! had a little Lamb, His fleece was white as snow. And everywhere that Mary went, The Lamb was sure to go. He followed her to school each day, T’wasn’t even in the rule. It made the children laugh and play, To have a Lamb at school. And then the rules all changed one day, Illegal it became; To bring…
Commercialism has gone berserk! Halloween items are in the stores in July, Thanksgiving around September and Christmas in early October. I wish things would go back to seeing items in stores only a few weeks before each holiday. The way it is now, by the time the holiday finally gets here, your sick of hearing about it!